Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend Special!!!


For those interested, I did change my twitter user name. It was MikesHempShop and is now Mike021. So if you are following me, now you know who that Mike021 guy is.

I am going to have a weekend special, starting today. Buy any 3 items from my shop and get one packet of Nutiva Organic Hemp Shake for FREE! A delicious organic protein superfood drink mix. Choose from Amaxon Acai, Chocolate, or Berry Pomegranate.

Tell me your choice either be sending me a convo after purchase or use the message to seller option during check out.

These Hemp Shakes are awesome. Great as a snack or as a meal replacement. Each shake is packed with organic raw protein, phytonutrients, and fiber. They contain no trans fats, gluten, dairy, or lactose.

My favorite is the Berry Pomegranat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment