Thursday, January 27, 2011

Funny Story - Not You Bitch


Background:
My brother and I are playing Call of Duty on XBox Live. I am in my room and he is in his room with his girlfriend. We both have are mics on so we can communicate during the game.

The Funny Part:
During intermission, my brother asks his girlfriend if she is hungry.  Because he still has his mic on, I heard him and answered yes, as if he was asking me. At the same time his girlfriend had answered and responding to me, he said, "not you bitch."

Because she answered at the same time and she can't hear me talking to him, his girlfriend thought he was talking to her.

 After that, all I heard was "no, not you, I was talking to Mike, really, I was."

 I just couldn't stop laughing once I realized what happened.  I wish I could have seen the look on her face when he said "not you bitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment