Friday, February 3, 2012

Video of the week!

I was in Wal-Mart, the only place in Del Rio that has books for sale, looking for a new book to read. As I was browsing the very small selection of books, I came across one called The Hunger Games. As I read the title, I remembered someone who I follow on twitter, I'm pretty sure it was @tyleroakley, had mentioned the book. I picked it up and read the back cover. Seemed interesting, so I bought it.  After I bought it and read some chapters, I decided to do a twitter search to see if anyone else was talking about it. Turns out there are a lot. That when I found out about the other 2 books in the series and the upcoming movie. As soon as I was finished reading the first book, I read the second, and then the third. I really liked the series and the trailers for the movie look good. The second trailer was just released yesterday and the movie is set to come out in theaters March 23, 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment