Sunday, February 8, 2009

And The Winner Is......

I have not really been doing much but relaxing and taking it easy. I want to say Thank You, to those who posted nice comments to me in my post about my back. I am still waiting to hear from a pain management doctor to see when my appointment is. Hopefully I will find out sometime next week. To make my life just a bit more difficult, I caught the cold this week. It started off slow, got kinda bad in the middle of the week, and now I am doing somewhat better.

I think I also have blog give a way fever. Not only did I start my first ever give a way, but I have been searching and entering a lot of others blog give a ways. I have to say, it's a lot of fun.

Funny Story- I was called by a telemarketer the other day. I let him go through his whole pitch, me not saying a word. Then at the end of his written out speach, he asked for my information. I told him that I was not interested in what he had to offer. So he asks me what about the offer I did not like. I told him again that I was just not interested. After that, I hear nothing but a click. He hung up on me! I thought it was kind of funny. I've never had a telemarketer hang up on me. Its usually the other way around.


I've started making hemp key rings. I was hesitant at first, but after making a few, I think they look good. Before I do post them on Etsy, I want to know what people think about them, so I have been sending them with some of the purchases people make from my shop. Here are some pics of what I have so far.



And now, the part you all have been waiting for, the winners of my first ever blog give a way. In 3rd place, winner of a hemp key ring, Clemart Design. In 2nd place, winner of a hemp key ring, the little red door. In 1st place, winner of hemp salt scrub, Marigold. Congrats to all the winners. I will be contacting you soon to get your info.

1 comment: