Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ouch, My Back

I got my MRI films and went to see the neurosurgeon today. He told me that the best treatment for me right now is to get a series of steroid injections in my back. He said that if that does not work, then I will have to have back surgery. I am really hoping that the injections will work. Here is a pic of my MRI showing a normal disk and the dislocated disk.



In other news, I started a give a way a couple of days ago. This is the first time I have done anything like this. So far no one as entered it. I'm ok with that, because it will save me $12 plus shipping, haha. This will not stop me from having other give a ways.


In other other news, How about them Steelers huh. Ok, that's it for now. Hope everyone is having a great week.

4 comments:

  1. I hope the injections work as well. Did they at least give you pain meds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was given pain med. I'm on pain meds, muscle relaxers and anti-infamatory meds....I'm all drugged up, lol and it still hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Thats like horrible. Oh...I just keep imagining how that must feel. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike..

    I order you to:

    A) Get some rest
    B) Get a massage
    C) get some REST NOW

    ~Jupita~

    ReplyDelete