Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Blog, My Life

I haven't posted a blog in a while. I have been wanting to, but I just don't know what to blog about. This one is going to be a bit random and kinda jumping in different directions.

Lets see....I've been busy listing new bracelets. I have listed 5 bracelets a day for the past 3 days. That's 15 new bracelets in my shop. I am so excited to be listing my new bracelets. I am not too sure on how many more I should be listing. I don't really want my shop to have too many pages. Right now it's at 42 items on 2 pages. Is that enough for now? Should I wait until I sell some before I start listing more?I don't know.

I was up early today checking my twitter, and I saw that Wendi Friesen from WendiTv was asking questions about the amount of calories in different kinds of restaurant foods. One of the foods was the Awesome Blossom. So I googled it and found out that it has , hold on to your seats, 2710 calories. Can you believe that. I think that's crazy. Anyways, because I was the first to answered her question correctly, I won a $20 gift certificate good towards anything and wendi.com. She is a clinical hypnotherapist and has a lot of cool stuff on her site. She also does free hypnosis online shows at wendi.tv or at stickam .I don't know yet what I will be using the gift certificate for. Thanks Wendi

I finally got my referral appointment. I was referred to a neurosurgeon here in San Antonio. Because my doctor is in my home town, I need to go back there and pick up my referral papers and my MRI films, so I can bring them with me to my appointment with the neurosurgeon. I will probably leave on Wednesday, spend time with the family for a while, and come back on Sunday. My appointment here in SA is on Tuesday. I am so nervous. I don't know what to expect from this doctor. Will he be able to help me? Do I really need to have surgery? We'll see when the time comes.

I also made a short video of my new bracelets that I have been posting. Check it out and let me know what you think.



For tomorrows blog, I am going to share a video which I think is interesting. More info on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment