Sunday, August 2, 2009

BEDA Day 2 -Busy Day



I was actually out of my apartment almost all day today. I woke up at 6am to get ready for church at 730am. Mass ends at around 830am. Then I get a call from my cousin asking if I want to go get some breakfast. Who am I to say no.

So we go to our regular after church mexican restaurant. We spend more time talking chisme (gossip) than eating, so we were there for a while. Her sister and her want to go to the movies and diner later on, so they ask me, and again, who am I to say no.

I go home change and wait for the call to go to the movie theater. We go to the dollar theater and decide to watch two movies! First we watched The Taking of Pelham 123 and then we watched the newest Terminator movie.

Here is my review of the Terminator movie: There are 2 hot guys, one who doesn't like robots, and one who is a robot but doesn't know it. One hot guy is dying so the hot robot guy gives him his heart and the hot guy lives. I think that sums it up. At least that's what I got from it.

Anyways, I really liked both of them. So it's around 430pm now and we are off to go and eat dinner. We go to our favorite buffet place and stuff our faces and of course spend more time talking chisme than eating. We ended up leaving around 625pm.

So now I'm stuffed, tired, and need to study for tomorrows exam. It's the last week of summer school! Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a full day in more ways than one. I had plans today but my boyfriend woke up with a headache so we cancelled them all. But next Sat. we are going to a Renaissance Faire so I'm looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete