Sunday, August 16, 2009

BEDA Day 16 - Nice Sudnay


Today was a nice Sunday. Hot as hell, but still a nice day. The day started with with church and lunch with the mom. Then I went off to get my hair did. It has been about 1.5 months since the last time, so it was getting kind of long. Pic of the Our Lady of Guadalupe church in Del Rio,TX

After my hair was did and I got myself some new hair product, it was off to the movie theater with the dad.We saw District 9. It was a good movie. Kind of slow and confusing in the beginning, but a lot better in the middle and even better at the end.

I also got the new inspection sticker for my car. It's funny, even though I know there is no problem with my car and it will pass inspection, I always get nervous while waiting for it to get inspected.

Hope you had a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment