Thursday, August 27, 2009

BEDA Day 27 - School


The 2009 Fall semester started yesterday. This semester, which is my last, I am taking one class and two labs. It should not be a too difficult semester. There are a couple of things that I do not like about the labs. They are group presentations and formal lab report.

I've always hated doing presentations in front of classes. In high school and during the first year of college I would not like doing presentations because I would get very nervous. I do not get as nervous now as I have done many presentations in my college carrier, but I still dislike doing them.

The lab reports are another reason. In each lab, one formal lab report is due. This is a five plus page report and I despise with all my soul doing them. Well maybe not that bad, but still. The worse part is if your data comes out as not expected and there is no time to redo the experiment.

So this semester I have to do two group presentations, with 2 different groups, and 2 formal lab reports. Everything will most likely turn out ok, but I just felt like whining for a bit. It's my blog and I can if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment