Saturday, August 1, 2009

BEDA(Blog Every Day in August) Day 1



When I first started my blog I used to blog almost every day or at least a few times a week. Now it more like once a month. Back in April, there was a thing called BEDA which was blog every day in April. I want to try to do that, but of course, in August. I think it will be fun!

Now, I live an extremely boring life, so don't expect every blog to be long or anything special. And I think I will just be blogging about anything and everything that comes to mind.

It would be great if others wanted to start doing this as well. Nothing special is needed to join. Just start blogging and blog every day for the next 31 days. Sounds like fun, right!

Ok, that picture up there if from a grocery store ad. A friend from Canada sent me this pic. It's not a made up soup or name, it's the real thing. I went to the Grace web site and saw that they really do sell a soup called "Cock Flavor". I have not seen it in my local grocery store, but next time I go, I will be on the look out! I'm sure there are people out there that know about and have tasted this. Their web site states that they are located in Miami, Florida. If you don't have any in your local grocery store, you can always order it online here for only $1! If anyone has tasted it, make sure to leave a comment and let us know how it tastes.

I know the soup has it's name for a purpose, but come one, you have to admit, it's kinda funny.



**I'm going to slowly transition this blog from and Etsy shop blog to my own personal blog. So if you're not into reading blogs that are other than Etsy stuff, you can un-follow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Michael, you are way ambitious! Kudos to you. :o) I'm just thrilled if I get in three posts a week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I blog daily so I'll be happy to keep you company on your quest. We can cheer each other on. Yay for blogging.

    ReplyDelete