Monday, August 24, 2009

BEDA Day 24 - Elements


The Etsy Texas Crafters (ETC) August Design Challenge was to create an item using one or all of the classical elements, Earth, Air, Fire, & Water.

There are 31 entries in this month's design challenge. I am entry # 23 and feature all four elements.

My entry into the challenge is my Angels and Demons Inspired Elements of Science Illuminati Bracelet.

This bracelet was inspired by the book "Angels & Demons". Each color stone represents one of the elements of science used by the Illuminati.

Brown for Earth, Light Blue for Air, Red for Fire, and Blue for Water. The white stone represents the Light that the Illuminati strove to reveal.
Check out all the other entries HERE. When you are done looking at all the great entries, go to the bottom of the page and there will be a link to the poll where you can vote for your favorite(my entry, of course) .

Anyone can vote and only one vote allowed per IP address, but feel free to tell all your friends about the Challenge and ask them to vote, too!!!

If you vote for me, I will love you forever =)

No comments:

Post a Comment